Dubai International Humanitarian City (IHC) Free Zone
International Humanitarian City (IHC) Dubai
What is the one service that can never go out of trend & need? Human welfare services.
With the launch of Dubai International Humanitarian City, it aims to provide excellent services for human welfare along with various supportive business environments. It is unique and exceptional for a multitude of reasons. Established in 2003 by the prime minister, the vice president of UAE and the ruler of Dubai, DIHC is one of the largest humanitarian spaces in the world.
• Providing complete foreign ownership
• Providing an absolute allowance on repatriation of profits and capital
• Strategic locations with brilliant surroundings
• Availability of completely free transfer of funds
• Providing a complete exemption on import-export duties
• Availability of exceptional space for storage of medical supplies and foodstuff with the availability of cold storage
• Existence of least amount of red tape
• Convenient and appealing living environments.
• Availability of office spaces
• Facilities of storage such as warehouses
• Meeting rooms
• Training and trading facilities
• Cafeteria and auditorium facilities
• Devoted UN building
How to Setup a Business in Dubai International Humanitarian City(IHC) ?
Setting up a business in the International Humanitarian City or anywhere in the world requires one to follow a certain set of instructions and procedures. There are several facilities, volunteers, services etc. to streamline the process of formation of organizations under it, as well as specific steps of Freezone company formation.
• Apply for a suitable license for your business after checking the eligibility for the same.
• Fill in the application form
• Agreement of lease
• Follow the criteria that needs to be considered for the name of the organization
• After obtaining license, check the terms and conditions
Why should you set up an organization/company in IHC?
Company formation in the International Humanitarian City can be beneficial in a lot of ways. It is one of the best human welfare organizations in UAE and a brilliant commercial hub for the same. One of the most inviting things International Humanitarian City includes is the service it provides during critical times like the Nepal earthquake crisis, refugee crisis of Syria in Jordan and more.
• Companies cannot go for a name that is not considered as suitable or desirable by the authority.
• The name should never be in any way similar or identical to an already registered name.
• The name must not contain words similar to the names of the local organizations or people aligned with the city in any way or holding patronage.
Business setup HQ brings you consultancy services and guidance for any company formation or Business Setup in Dubai or UAE. Our aim is to support business owners, investors and entrepreneurs across the world who are willing to grow flourishing businesses in UAE. We aim to create worthy experiences of commercial ventures. We aim to counter the lack of understanding, awareness of current market circumstances, lack of clarity, strategy and vision, poor execution and more.